ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Ontolog invited Speaker - Professor Mark Musen

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:39:14 -0800
ERRATA:  Sorry, folks ...    (01)

... the session wiki page is at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_12_06    (02)

[ had typo and showed it as "ConferenceCall_2007_10_04" in my
Christopher Menzel for catching it! ]    (03)

Regards.  =ppy

Peter P. Yim wrote Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:00:29 -0800: [*updated]

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/
Community Portal: http://ontolog.cim3.net/     (06)