ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Joint NASA-Ontolog "OKMDS" mini-series - Launch

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, KMgov <kmgov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:00:06 -0800
Re:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_11_08    (01)

*REMINDER*    (02)

The launch event of the joint NASA-Ontolog "Ontology in Knowledge
  Management and Decision Support (OKMDS)" mini-series is coming
up tomorrow, i.e. Thursday, 8-November-2007 (starting at 10:30am
PST / 1:30pm EST / 6:30pm BST / 7:30pm CEST / 18:30 UTC).    (03)

Come to this session to see, and even influence, how we plan to
proceed with the series. We are working toward creating the
opportunity for an inter-community, collaborative exploration of
the intersection between Ontology, Knowledge Management and
Decision Support, that could eventually lead us toward "Better
Decision Making."    (04)

Speaking at the event will be, Ms. Jeanne Holm, Chief Knowledge
Architect of NASA/JPL, and Mr. Andrew Schain, Chief Technology
Officer at NASA/HQ.    (05)

This virtual event will be offered in our normal 'real world'
augmented conference call settings, and also (simultaneously) at
the NASA/JPL Explorer Island in the "Second Life" 'virtual world'
settings. The latter is for those who are familiar with, or who
would want to explore the possibilities of virtual world events.
(I've been asked by quite a few, and would like to explain here,
that ...) An attendee will be able to attend the session remotely
just by having phone and Internet access. Slides and audio
recording of the session will be made available after the event too.    (06)

*RSVP* (by e-mailing the sender off-line; if you aren't already a
[KMgov] or Ontolog member, kindly include your name, affiliation
and job title as well) if you are planning to attend and haven't
already responded.    (07)

We look forward to having you at the session. Please refer to all
agenda and call-in details on the session page, whose link
appears at the top of this message.    (08)

Regards.  =ppy    (09)

Jeanne Holm                           Peter Yim
Chief Knowledge Architect,            Co-convener,
NASA/JPL                              ONTOLOG    (010)

--    (011)

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/