ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Two Sessions on "Distributed Collaboration in O

To: "Cameron Ross" <cross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>, "Luciano, Joanne S." <jluciano@xxxxxxxxx>, ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jennifer Vendetti <vendetti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:48:11 -0700
ERRATA:  Sorry, folks ...    (01)

It should read:    (02)

//
Re:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_10_04    (03)

*REMINDER*    (04)

The he first episode of our 2-part session on Distributed
Collaboration in Ontology Development with Protege is coming up
tomorrow, i.e. Thursday, 04-October-2007 (starting at 10:30am
PDT / 1:30pm EDT / 6:30pm BST / 7:30pm CEST / 17:30GMT/UTC).    (05)

Thanks to Cameron, Leo &  Joanne for catching this.    (07)

Regards.  =ppy

Community Portal: http://ontolog.cim3.net/     (024)