ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Ontolog Technical Discussion: Ontology Applicat

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 22:30:15 -0800
ERRATA: the date on the third line below "REMINDER" should be
25-Jan-2007 (updated below already) instead of 11-Jan-2007.
Thanks to Paola DiMaio for catching this.  =ppy

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/
Community Portal: http://ontolog.cim3.net/     (010)