ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Ontolog Technical Discussion: Ontology Applicat

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:58:42 -0800
Ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_11_30    (01)

*REMINDER*    (02)

Technical Discussion: "Ontology Application & Implementation
(Take-II)" Panel Session    (03)

The subject session is coming up (tomorrow) this Thursday 30-Nov-2006
(2 Hours - starting at 10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST / 7:30pm CET / 18:30 GMT/UTC).    (04)

Again, this is the 2nd session of its kind, where our community will
hear from some of the leading implementers. In this session, the
expert panel, as well as our participants will have a chance to talk
about approaches being used in the field where semantics is applied to
provide solutions in today's IT world.    (05)

If you are planning to attend, and haven't yet responded, please RSVP
now (to <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>) so that we can prepare adequate
resources to accommodate you and everyone else who is joining us at
the discussion.    (06)

'See' you at the session!  =ppy

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/