Re: [ontolog-forum] Announcing full switch-over to ontolog-forum Google

To: ontolog-forum <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Matthew West <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Amanda Vizedom <amanda.vizedom@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 11:31:37 -0800
Dear All,    (01)

Right after this announcement, I will be disabling further message
distribution of message postings to the [ontolog-forum]  list served
by <ontolog.cim3.net>.    (02)

Going forward, I will proceed to set up  the historic message archives
for the list up to this point (spanning the period from 15-May-2002 to
5-Nov-2015), which I have committed to maintaining. I will let
everyone know when that is in place.    (03)

In the mean time, that list archives are accessible, as before, at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/    (04)

Thanks to all who have contributed to this piece if the Ontolog
community's body-of-knowledge since May-2002. Special appreciations to
Matthew and Amanda for their volunteering to take this over, and
keeping our workspace for community "dialog and conversation" going.    (05)

Best regards. =ppy
--
Peter P Yim
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PeterYim    (06)