Re: [ontolog-forum] Fw:Re: Fwd: Why is ontolog-forum moving to Google Gr

To: linforest <linforest@xxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "paoladimaio10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <paoladimaio10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ontolog-forum <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alex Shkotin <alex.shkotin@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Amanda Vizedom <amanda.vizedom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:48:48 -0400
Hi Lin,

Clarificatory question:  can you not visit the group on the web and not receive or send email to/from it? Or is it only the web functions that are blocked for you?

I'm guessing that only the web functions are blocked, since it seems that this conversation is occurring only through the group (I have added ontolog-forum@ontolog.cim3.net to the recipients; please continue to copy the old list for now, folks, as not everyone has been added to the group yet).  But I am only guessing, and would appreciate your answer.

Best,
Amanda