[ontolog-forum] comment

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: vstorey <vstorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 16:35:28 +0000 (UTC)

 Leo,
First thanks again for inviting me to the forum. I enjoy it.

I am a "poor man's computer scientist" in that I sit in a business school with only some comp sc. background.
For that reason I have always been a huge fan of the ontology summit communique. I give them to my ph.d. students and want to get them interested in this area.

 I would like to make a comment but please feel free to ignore.
It would help me a lot if a few more things were defined [or references provided] for some of the concepts (e.g., SSNO ). I can provide more details if that would help.  Again please free to ignore. I don't want to be "out of line" here.

I am leaving for UGA now so will miss today's interesting discussion.

Thanks, Veda