Re: [ontolog-forum] Sad Passing Away of Pavithra Kenjige, an active memb

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 18:09:29 +0000
I'm really sorry to hear this - what a shock!

Thanks for letting us know.

Mike

On 07/03/2015 05:06, Peter Yim wrote:
We are shocked and saddened to learn, indirectly from her ASEI colleagues, of the passing away of Ms. Pavithra Kenjige, in an unfortunate car accident near Centreville, Virginia (US) two days ago.

Pavithra had been an active member of this community for more than 8 years (since Jan-2007) and had participated and contributed on the [ontolog-forum] discussions, in the Ontology Summits (both virtually, and in person), as well as in many of the Ontolog virtual events. In addition to running her consulting business, she had also been a Member of the Board of Directors of ASEI-NCC

Our prayers and condolences go out to her family, and those who are close to her, for their loss. Ms. Kenjige will be missed. Her contributions will live on, in our memories and community archives, among other places.

May she rest in peace.

Sincerely. =ppy

for and on behalf of the
Members of  the