[ontolog-forum] FQXi spring competition

To: "peirce-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peirce-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "biosemiotics@xxxxxxxxxxx" <biosemiotics@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 20:47:25 -0700

Obviously, my book "On The Origin Of Experience" has been delayed by my recent illness. I want to report that I am now working one or two hours per day to complete the text and hope to have the book complete this year, or at least in final review by the end of this year.

I realize that in the lead up to my cancer diagnosis that I was not especially productive and I am adding insights from my recent experience.

In the meantime my November video has been accepted into the FQXi spring video contest and I would like to invite your review and participation. Please sign up to FQXi and rate the video.

My appreciation.

Steven

--
  Dr. Steven Ericsson-Zenith
  Institute for Advanced Science & Engineering