[ontolog-forum] OntologySummit2014 Review and Follow-up Action Planning

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 11:14:29 -0700
.
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2014_05_15

= REMINDER =

This is the final reminder that the Ontology Summit 2014 Review and Follow-up Action Planning ("postmortem") Session is coming up tomorrow (Thursday, May 15, 2014.) See details at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2014_05_15 ... RSVP now (details below) if you haven't already.

And again, if you haven't had a chance to look over this year's Communique: "Semantic Web and Big Data Meets Applied Ontology" yet, please do so - it's available at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014_Communique

... and send us your support us by clicking here to e-mail us your endorsement.

The Communique represents a collective position of the community. A huge amount of effort by many individuals have gone into producing this collaboratively authored document. Your support is needed and much appreciated.

If you missed the (Apr 28 & 29) Ontology Summit 2014 Symposium, or would like to revisit the rich content that we went through during those two days, see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014_Symposium

Talk to you all tomorrow!