Re: [ontolog-forum] Are there any plans to develop an OWL version of QUD

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 07:59:37 -0400
All,

I am sharing this thread from the Schema.org forum so at to shed light on confusion that tends to arise in regards to RDF (language for creating structured data with varying degrees human and machine comprehensible entity relations semantics) and OWL.

John Sowa:

When I make reference (for instance) to practical applications (e.g., inference and reasoning in regards to heterogeneous data integration etc.) of the Semantic Web via the Linked Open Data cloud, its very much in line with the worldview expressed by Holger.

Please read on...