Re: [iaoa-member] [ontolog-forum] Follow up to Ontology Summit 2014 - a

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[IAOA-member]" <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Andrea Westerinen <arwesterinen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 19:21:55 -0400
Leo, What is your feeling about working this in the context of the Applied Ontology SIG, coordinating with the IAOA Education Committee?

I think that in order to "apply ontologies", you first need to understand them.

And, I have often been asked about a good tutorial/training "class", which is much more than a presentation.