Re: [ontolog-forum] retirement

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Barkmeyer, Edward J" <edward.barkmeyer@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 18:46:36 +0000
Peter,    (01)

I just want to add my voice to the general acclamation.  Your leadership, your
diligence, and your patience over many years have been instrumental in creating
this "community of practice".  The Forum, the Symposia, and the Summits would
not exist without your effort.    (02)

Just one question:  Now that you are relinquishing the job of Imperial Shepherd
of the Forum for a well-deserved retirement, who will take up the aegis?  (It
is not just the projects in which you are involved, but rather the whole
institution of the Forum that needs a new Servus servorum.  A lot of history
validates:  "I will smite the shepherd and the flock will be scattered."  You
are one of those people who has put his personal stamp on history, even if it
be only this one domain of effort.)    (03)

-Ed    (04)