Re: [ontolog-forum] What is an Ontologist?

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 23:40:30 +0000

Kingsley,

It’s the “Ontology Summit 2014”, a series of Ontology Summits that go back to 2006, and is not just an Ontolog effort. The co-organizers are: Ontolog, NIST, NCOR, NCBO, IAOA & NCO_NITRD. The theme this year is: Big Data and Semantic Web Meet Applied Ontology.

We invite you to join us and contribute to the effort. See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014.

Thanks,

Leo