Re: [ontolog-forum] DBpedia as Tables *and* Extensional & Intensional

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 14:34:35 -0500
On 11/30/13 11:39 PM, John F Sowa wrote:
> KI
>> >This is the whole thing in a nutshell, the ability to move the power
>> >of basic natural language sentences in the realm of computing...
> That gets into a large number of complex issues.  But it's almost
> midnight, so I'll stop.    (01)

To clear, I meant to say:
This is the whole thing in a nutshell, the ability to move the power of
*basic* natural language sentences into the realm of computing.    (02)

You see, we've never had the ability to create, manipulate, exchange,
and destroy digital data artifacts using simple sentences, as we are
capable of doing in the real world.    (03)

Regards,    (05)

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software