Re: [ontolog-forum] Introducing FRED -- OWL Ontology Generator

To: [ontolog-forum] <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "deddy" <deddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 11:28:38 -0400

Pat -    (01)

>> A person has the name Kingsley Idehen.
>>
>> A data element name meaning policy number is mstr-pol-no.
>>
>> That's pretty straight forward isn't it?
>
> No, its not.
>    (02)

Shall I take that to mean that FRED (ontologies?) are NOT useful for un-natural
language mining?    (03)

Or are you saying something else?    (04)

And... are you saying there's a significant difference between an inanimate
thingy/label (mstr-pol-no) and the name of a
person (Kingsley Idehen)?    (05)