[ontolog-forum] Jemio, Marcel is out of the office.

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Marcel.Jemio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:03:14 -0400

I will be out of the office starting  10/01/2013 and will not return until
10/31/2013.    (01)

Thank you for your email.  Due to a lapse in appropriations, I am unable to
respond to your message at this time. Please contact 304-480-6988 if your
email message requires immediate attention.    (02)

This E-mail and its attachments (if any) are intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) and may contain sensitive but
unclassified information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance
thereon) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this E-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
E-mail and any attachments.    (03)