[ontolog-forum] Ontolog presence on LinkedIn [was - Re: Amazon vs. IBM:

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:51:33 -0700
Every few years, this gets brought up ...    (01)

Ref. (from 2009)
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2009-10/msg00039.html    (02)

Noting:
//
back in  April 2007, Ed Dodds did point out to me (offline) that there
were already over 150 Ontolog members on LinkedIn (I have to admire
his data-mining skills!) and suggested we take advantage of the
"Linkedin for Groups" feature that creates some sort of affinity group
among members of this community.

Anyone (among those who are active in this community and has been
around long enough to be able to represent how we operate) who
volunteers to put some serious effort into this champion our presence
on LinkedIn, please step up ... we need you! Kindly identify yourself
and suggest what you might do (or contact me offline so we can talk it
over!)    (04)

Thanks & regards. =ppy