[ontolog-forum] Protege-OWL Short Course, March 27-29, 2013, Stanford Un

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Protege Project Stanford University <protege.stanford@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:46:04 -0800
The Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research will hold another offering of our Protege-OWL Short Course in late March of next year.  The course provides an in-depth introduction to ontology engineering and OWL.  We cover best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF, SPARQL, and SWRL.

For this offering of the course, we've increased the amount of instruction time dedicated to collaborative ontology development, and hands-on use of WebProtege (our lightweight, web-based ontology editor) [1].

Online registration and the full course schedule are both available on the course website [2].  We plan to post regular updates on the Facebook course event page [3].

If you have any questions regarding the course, please contact me directly (vendetti at stanford.edu).

Best Regards,
Jennifer