Re: [ontolog-forum] Lightning strikes from the Clouds

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 22:43:39 -0400
JFS
> If you're thinking of buying a Windows computer, get it before System 8
> brings down the lightning from the clouds.    (01)

William Frank
> Can you explain more what Win * will do that will cause this?    (02)

I don't know all the details.  But from what I've heard, MSFT
has designed Windows 8 to depend heavily on clouds.    (03)

The article I cited about the disastrous hack blamed the iCloud
support that enables sharing between the Apple Mac and iPhone.    (04)

The Apple OS X used to be a very solid system.  The underlying OS
is still solid.  But Apple added "one click" features that give
hackers a royal highway into the system.    (05)

Whenever MSFT develops something fairly stable, they have a department
of malevolent trolls who look for ways to destroy it.  They did that
to Windows XP to produce Vista.  Now they're adding clouds to System 7
to produce System 8.  Never buy version 1.0 of anything from MSFT,
especially if it has cloud support.    (06)