[ontolog-forum] Award winning video: "Inquire: An Intelligent Textbook"

To: "Vinay K. Chaudhri" <Vinay.Chaudhri@xxxxxxx>, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 17:32:06 -0700
This is great work, at multiple levels. I would encourage that
everyone (who can spare the time) to spend 5 minutes and watch this
video clip, and then recommend it to your family and friends! ... See:
http://www.aaaivideos.org/2012/inquire_intelligent_textbook/    (01)

Congratulations, Vinay, your team, and all who were involved, in the
excellent work and in having won the award!    (02)

Vinay, it would be great if you and your team would give us a talk (at
the Ontolog Forum) about this Intelligent Textbook effort, and "what's
under the hood" some time.    (03)

Sincerely. =ppy