Re: [ontolog-forum] Wiki and external references added on Semantic inter

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ravi sharma <drravisharma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 05:44:35 -0400
Dr. Mathew West  and Dr. Henson Graves
Reference: Thread 7 Champion Dr. RaviSharma

I have added our Wiki and External References on Semantic Interoperability keeping emphasis on ontology and interoperability. This by no means is an exhaustive list.
FYI - I also provided edits or comments for edits to the Communique before the deadline.
Regards.

--
Thanks.
Ravi