Re: [ontolog-forum] IEML - Information Economy MetaLanguage

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: plevy@xxxxxxxxxx
From: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:00:47 -0400
Hi Juan,

On an admittedly quick reading, this paper looks to me like interesting philosophy, but there appears to be a long distance between it and, say, computationally answering user questions over disparate data.   Just my opinion.

One could compare with the Executable English computational semantic bridging approach in:

www.reengineeringllc.com/EnergyIndependence1.pdf

www.reengineeringllc.com/EnergyIndependence1Video.htm  (Flash video with audio)

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/EnergyIndependence1.agent

I wonder if there is a possible  synergy between IEM and Executable English.

                              -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English Q/A over SQL and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering