Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology: Ontology of SocialReality

To: Rich Cooper <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:55:01 -0500
Dear Rich    (01)

As I strongly suspected, and as you email here makes abundantly clear, this is
a political effort rather than a technical one. I rather thought I could smell
Milton Friedman and Ayn Rand and other far-right (and somewhat discredited)
thinkers in your ideas.     (02)

So this is just to let you know I am adding you to my auto-trash filter, which
is why you wont get any further emails from me. Good luck.     (03)

Pat    (04)

On Sep 5, 2011, at 2:23 PM, Rich Cooper wrote:    (06)

phayesAT-SIGNihmc.us       http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes    (08)