Re: [ontolog-forum] Applied Ontology now on Science Citation Index and S

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Yu Lin <linikujp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 14:50:40 -0400
Given you an real example for the importance of this step:
My boss didn't consider to submit paper to Applied Ontology several days ago when I suggested, the main reason is that it was not included in those citation indexes.

Obviously things are always changing.

I hope Applied Ontology will be the outstanding Journal in the field of Ontologies with respect to Applications.
Since it is not limited to a certain domain, it serves better for the ontology community.

All the best and regards,
Asiyah