|From:||Trish Whetzel <plwhetzel@xxxxxxxxx>|
|Date:||Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:30:36 -0700|
1. Program and registration details for the ICBO conference have now been published.
Main conference: http://icbo.buffalo.edu/2011ProgramTemplate.pdf
Workshops and tutorials: http://icbo.buffalo.edu/2011Workshops_Tutorials.pdf
2. NIH National Human Genome Research Institute Fellowships are available to cover costs of participation in the ICBO conference, including some travel and accommodation support. These Fellowships are available to US citizen students and early career researchers (5 years or less from award of PhD). Interested persons should contact Barry Smith <mailto:phismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>.
3. Deadline for submissions to the Doctoral and Postdoctoral Colloquium is April 20. See http://icbo.buffalo.edu/2011/ColloquiumCFP.pdf
4. Deadline for poster submissions is May 1. See http://icbo.buffalo.edu/cfp2011.html
5. Deadline for software demonstration proposals is May 1. See http://icbo.buffalo.edu/ICBOSoftwareCFP.htm
_________________________________________________________________ Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/ Config Subscr: http://ontolog.cim3.net/mailman/listinfo/ontolog-forum/ Unsubscribe: mailto:ontolog-forum-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Shared Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/ Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/ To join: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1J (01)
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||[ontolog-forum] NCBO Webinar: Rai Winslow, April 20, Trish Whetzel|
|Next by Date:||[ontolog-forum] Fact Guru, ClearTalk, and OOR, John F. Sowa|
|Previous by Thread:||[ontolog-forum] NCBO Webinar: Rai Winslow, April 20, Trish Whetzel|
|Next by Thread:||[ontolog-forum] Fact Guru, ClearTalk, and OOR, John F. Sowa|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|