Re: [ontolog-forum] data mining craze continued

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Phil Murray <pcmurray2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 11:07:08 -0500
Just replace "Six Sigma" with "Your favorite management theory".    (01)

Even such terminology as "champions" and "black belts" are applied in
promoting many other management theories.    (02)

But she forgot: "Get certified in 'Your favorite management theory'."    (03)

Very funny.    (04)

        Phil    (05)

--

The Semantic Advantage