Re: [ontolog-forum] Watson, Medicine, and New Knowledge

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Park <jackpark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 14:44:19 -0800
A thought: it may be that just the task of knowledge engineering
Watson-class systems for a particular domain will lead to new
insights. Might not have to wait for Watson to start inferences, or
during the debugging processes; just the task of thinking through
*how* to organize resources for Watson to deal with them is, itself,
an important learning opportunity.    (01)

Jack    (02)