Re: [ontolog-forum] ontology on ontologies

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Zhuk, Yefim" <Yefim.Zhuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:10:33 -0500
Peter,    (01)

Thank you!    (02)

Jeff (Yefim)    (03)

-----Original Message-----
From: peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Yim
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 7:43 PM
To: Zhuk, Yefim
Cc: [ontolog-forum]
Subject: Re: [ontolog-forum] ontology on ontologies    (04)

Jeff,    (05)

If I understand it correctly, the NeOn as an EU research project has
completed ... and work has moved on to the NeOn Foundation (some of
our friends on this list would be in a better position to elaborate on
the state of affairs, I'm sure). See:
http://www.neon-foundation.org/?s=OMV    (06)

While their activities seems to have paused for a while, I noticed
that some new activities is just re-emerging at their code repository
at sourceforge  - ref. http://sourceforge.net/projects/omv2/    (07)

We (at OOR) are definitely looking forward to collaborate with the
NeOn Foundation.    (08)

Regards.  =ppy
--    (09)

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 9:04 PM, Zhuk, Yefim <Yefim.Zhuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> You are right. This session of 2008 is very relevant to my subject, even the
>name of the session is almost the same.
> Looking at the Peter Haase slides and the web site, then at the NeOn pages,
>I've got an  impression that with the NeOn project conclusion, the OMV thread
>is at its temporary stop.
>
> Is it right or I miss something?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Jeff (Yefim)    (010)

This E-Mail has been scanned for viruses.    (020)