Re: [ontolog-forum] semantic analysis was do not trust quantifiers

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:01:26 -0700 (PDT)

The research that i did in this group do not clarify my thoughts..    Because I have pre conceived notion of what 1D, 2D, 3D, are .... At times I know what you all are saying, but at times it does not make sense at all..

I do not want to pretend to understand the exact semantics with definitions, without confusing thoughts of how it is being used at all.

for those of you who gave the links to re learn it, thank you!
For Chris, thank you for nothing..  ( I mean telling me to do what I intended to do.. )