[ontolog-forum] What's in a Link - Revisited a Semantic Odyssey a presen

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Marco Neumann <marco.neumann@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:31:45 -0400
In March 2010 William Woods gave a presentation to the Cambridge
Semantic Web meetup about his "What's in a Link?" paper from 1975.    (01)

We have recorded the session and it is now online for you here:
http://www.vimeo.com/14459415    (02)

I thought some of you here in the ontolog forum might be interested in
this presentation.    (03)

Enjoy
Marco    (04)

--