[ontolog-forum] Prof Swarz, but more importantly definitions

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 19:17:06 +0000 (GMT)
Hello Peter,
I do not believe the Professor Swarz you are referring to is a member
of this community.
I guess you are right. But why this shift from my message on definitions to the author of a publication?

May I suggest that (as a matter of courtesy,) you
communicate directly with him on your disagreements first, and on his
consent, invite him to join us in this public dialog, before going
further with this.

My original mail was a probe if anone was interested in my criticism on the statements on definitions in his lecture. No one seemed to be interested except for the source of citations, which I provided (Alex). that sparkled a couple of mails ending with your polite request, which is fine, as as soon as I am finished with it, I am sending it off to Prof Swartz as he himself seems to be interested I welcome your comments, suggestions, and criticisms. Please email me: Norman Swartz.
Sorry to have bothered you again.

Thanks & regards.
Ferenc