Re: [ontolog-forum] PROF Swartz ON DEFINITIONS

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:34:59 -0700
Hello Ferenc,    (01)

I do not believe the Professor Swarz you are referring to is a member
of this community. May I suggest that (as a matter of courtesy,) you
communicate directly with him on your disagreements first, and on his
consent, invite him to join us in this public dialog, before going
further with this.    (02)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (03)

p.s. I assume you had done the due dilligence of asking: "is this
conversation relevant to our mission?" prior to posting.  Tx.  =ppy