Re: [ontolog-forum] Face to face events in 2010

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:22:43 -0800
The Ontology Summit 2010 Symposium - the two-day face-to-face (remote
participation will be supported too) event to conclude the 3-month
proceedings of this year's Summit has been scheduled for 15 &
16-March-2010, at the (US) NIST campus in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.    (01)

Registration for that will be announced fairly soon.    (02)

See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010
for developing news, the ongoing program, and proceedings.    (03)

> Is there a list of face to face meetings of relevance to this forum for the
> year 2010?    (04)

See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RelevantEventsOfInterest2010    (05)

Members of this community who are organizers or speakers of relevant
events are welcome to post their events there (note instructions at
the top of that page.)    (06)

Regards.  =ppy