[ontolog-forum] infinity

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:49:09 +0000
Avril

I found your paper on Infinity, of which I think you circulated to this list before

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/astyrman/set.pdf

I dont have the capacity to study in detail, wonder if you could provide a  plain english synopsis with your main conclusion for the
layperson, and maybe one  straight answer from your pov

can we say that infinity does not exist because our equations prove otheriwse

or

could it be that the equation we are trying to measure infinity with is not adequate to the task

or...

I assume infinity complexity and the measures of randomness are related

Paola Di Maio