Re: [ontolog-forum] Information Technology Domain Ontology

To: tinhn@xxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: carl mattocks <carlmattocks@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 07:42:16 -0800
Hello Tin,    (01)

1. there are modules within the KIF-based MILO (the MId-Level Ontology
extension of SUMO), as well as their QoS ontology, deal with what you
are looking for. See: http://www.ontologyportal.org/
... you might want to contact Adam Pease for more details.    (02)

2. a little while back, Carl Mattocks started an ONION project (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ONION ) which addresses this
specific need. They have an OWL-based deliverable out too (back in
late 2006).
... you might want to contact Carl and see where things stand now on
that effort.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy