[ontolog-forum] ontology of meaning (and the ontology of love)

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 17:19:55 +0000
thats a start, but surely just one way of looking at 'meaning'

dont we have the ontology of meaning?
I have been asking myself  for a while what does meaning mean

and I have almost become a zen monk in the process (sounds like a haiku)

let me know when that is in place

btw - I have also been seearching for 'ontology of love' and instead of finding the explanations I was looking for,
(its a rather popular subject I would have thought there must be some work done>)

I came across a whole load of weird stuff, nothing 'scientific'

the 'scientific research' community has got a  long way to go to explain/underst the world