Re: [ontolog-forum] Wish list for the sematic web

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, paoladimaio10@xxxxxxxxx
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:10:14 -0700 (PDT)
Paola,

I think your internet explorer has a virus!

It cuts off the last few sentences when you send the email..

Also the email looks unfinished!

You just have to delete it reinstall it... and run all your anti virus scripts...

It happens more often if you have windows 2003 edition..!!!

But I agree with what you have written.   It is important to identify the key stake holders and have  a  communication plan to communicate and a process in place to get a buy off .. for any initiative..

Regards,
Pavithra