Re: [ontolog-forum] An Ultra High Level Ontology - ISO15926 &Swat that F

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Matthew West <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 07:11:43 +0100

Dear Rich and Gerry,

Thanks for sorting that out, Gerry.

I should perhaps point out, since this is ISO material, that although the full standard has a hefty charge attached to it, the schema itself, either the EXPRESS-G which Rich found – and includes definitions, or the lexical version that Gerry posted are available free of charge.

Regards

Matthew West

Information  Junction

Tel: +44 560 302 3685

Mobile: +44 750 3385279

matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/

http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6632177.

Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.