Re: [ontolog-forum] Programming Ontologies

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Michael F Uschold" <uschold@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:47:43 +0100
This paper may be relevant to some extent.

[PDF]

Evolving a Software Configuration Management Ontology

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Evolving a Software Configuration Management Ontology. Lucas de Oliveira Arantes . 1,2. , Ricardo de Almeida Falbo. 2. , Giancarlo Guizzardi. 2. 1. zAgile ...
www.zagile.com/Evolving%20a%20Software%20Configuration%20M... - Similar pages - Note this

Michael