[ontolog-forum] Last week's presentations

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:17:10 -0400
I missed the live presentations but I had a chance to listen to the
recorded version over the weekend.    (01)

They were both very interesting, as was the discussion at the end, and I
was pleased that they were available on-line.    (02)

I hope that there are more presentations of this type.    (03)

Thanks to everyone involved, for taking the time to prepare the seminar
and for making sure that those of us who were not able to attend got the
benefit of your work.    (04)

Ron    (05)