[ontolog-forum] John Singer/STL/MASTERCARD is out of the office.

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John Singer <john_singer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:17:06 -0500

I will be out of the office starting  09/22/2008 and will not return until
09/29/2008.    (01)

Please contact Dexter Enders or Diane Pickler if you need immediate help.
I will have  limited access to email until I return.    (02)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended
recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or
attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error,
please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.    (03)