Re: [ontolog-forum] Reality and semantics.

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Bergman <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:40:37 -0500
Hi Pat,    (01)

Thank you.  I, for one, very much appreciate your taking the time
to state your world view(s).    (02)

As someone not trained nor steeped in this material I continue to
look for coherence, pragmatism and common sense.  I often find it
very helpful when you take the time to explain yourself in some
completeness.  As mostly a lurker, I also appreciate source
references, with a preference for those available online.    (03)

I would like to hear more of your views, especially about other
hot points for this forum including the semantic Web and Cyc, and
hot points in other forums such as http-range-14.    (04)

To paraphrase that car bumper sticker:  So many 'philosophers',
so little time.    (05)

Thank you again.  For what it is worth, I have not been
participating in this particular discussion, but insofar as I can
comprehend the issues I do agree with you.    (06)

Mike    (07)