Re: [ontolog-forum] Executable English and Logic and databases

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Adrian Walker" <adriandwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 10:29:05 -0400
Hi Andreas --

You wrote: Executable English is a great option.

I agree.  What do you think of the way the Internet Business Logic system [1] supports this?

Thanks for your comments, on or off list.

                                           -- Adrian

[1]  Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering