Re: [ontolog-forum] Fwd: ISO 24707 (Common Logic) freely available appro

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:31:50 -0700
Great news, indeed! Thanks, Chris, for letting us know, and a big
"THANK YOU" to the Common Logic working group for making this happen.    (01)

... Having had to pay for ISO specifications through the years, this -
International standards that are openly and freely available - is
definitely refreshing and encouraging to know, and a trend that,
hopefully, will continue to gather momentum.    (02)

Best regards.  =ppy