[ontolog-forum] open ontology and meta ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:20:52 +0700
Greetings!    (01)

Last year (or so) I posted on this forum and published some articles
advocating a framework for
open ontology,    (02)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PaolaDiMaio/Towards_OpenOntology    (03)

http://opensource.mit.edu/papers/TOWARDS_AN_OPEN_ONTOLOGY_FOR_ER.pdf    (04)

I have also started an ontology metadata set with project keywords    (05)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProjectKeywords    (06)

I am happy to see that both theme open ontology and meta ontology are
present in this year summit!    (07)

As I happen to be in the region during NIST Interop Week, I ll be glad
to pop into the summit
and catch up with the 'progress' of this community on this themes    (08)

Please count me in (if it all goes well)    (09)

I hope to be able to shake hands (hug?) some of the respectable peers
of this forum on that occasion!    (010)

Look forward to be meeting up in person    (011)

Paola Di Maio    (012)

--
Paola Di Maio
School of IT