[ontolog-forum] Fwd: London DESI Workshop + International Digital Eviden

To: "Jason Baron" <jason.baron@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 17:47:04 -0800
Jason,    (01)

Thank you very much for the message, which I shall interpret as an
invitation to the members of the Ontolog community as well.    (02)

By copying the [ontolog-forum] I am passing you invitation along, and
shall look forward to seeing participation from individuals within our
community who are engaged in relevant research and practices to join
you and your colleagues at this upcoming "DESI II - Second
International Workshop on Supporting Search and Sensemaking for
Electronically Stored Information in Discovery Proceedings" and
International Digital Evidence Conference events in London this coming
June.    (03)

Ontolog folks, ... Jason's message, attached below, is
self-explanatory. Please contact him directly if you are interested.    (04)

All this best to your upcoming DESI Workshop + International Digital
Evidence Conference    (05)

Regards.  =ppy    (06)

Peter Yim
Co-convener, ONTOLOG