Re: [ontolog-forum] [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2008 ...

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 02:59:14 -0800
I also wanted to mention, that ...    (01)

Our theme for Ontology Summit 2008 is "Toward An Open Ontology Repository"    (02)

A (virtual) Launch Event for this year's summit has been scheduled for:
  Thursday, 2008.02.07 ~1.5 Hr. starting 1:30pm ET / 10:30am PT /
7:30pm CET /18:30 GMT/UTC
   (World Clock:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=7&year=2008&hour=10&min=30&sec=0&p1=224
)    (03)

Online discourse will take place under the [ontology-summit] forum
after the launch, culminating in a two-day workshop that will be
taking place at NIST (Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA) on April 28 & 29,
2008 (Mon & Tue, as part of the NIST Interoperability Week program).
The workshop will be face-to-face with remote participation support.    (04)

Please mark your calendars now.    (05)

Regards.  =ppy
--    (06)

On Jan 22, 2008 3:23 PM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Fyi ...
>
> Those who weren't able to make it to today's call, but would still
> like to help in shaping this very important initiative are welcomed to
> subscribe themselves to the [ontology-summit] list by sending a blank
> message to <ontology-summit-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (and then follow
> the system instructions received in e-mail) to subscribe yourselves.
> After subscribing, please make a post to indicate (to the team) how
> you can/want-to get involved.
>
> Thanks & regards.  =ppy