[ontolog-forum] Ontology Summit 2008 - Planning Meeting - Tue 2008.01.22

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 01:22:27 -0800
Further to Steve Ray's 2007.12.24 post (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2007-12/msg00166.html )
soliciting ideas for the OntologySummit2008 topic this community may
want to tackle this year, we want to thank all those who have made
suggestions so far, and would like to encourage everyone to continue
to post their thoughts and ideas (to the wiki page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2008/Idea or to
the aforementioned message thread.)    (01)

We will be holding a planning meeting (conference call) next Tuesday
to finalize on the theme and other pertinent details of this upcoming
Ontology Summit. You are all invited to attend.    (02)

Conference Call details:    (03)